CapTecher, Sara Shelton will be presenting at ACMP's 2014 Change Management Conference being held in Orlando, Florida from March 30 - April 2nd. Ms. Shelton is a senior level management consultant with over 14 years of experience in change management, organizational design, communications and training strategy development, project management and process improvement in the public and private sectors. Ms. Shelton is Prosci ™ certified in Change Management, a certified Project Management Professional (PMP), certified Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR), and a Certified Scrum Master (SCM).
Sara's session, 'Human Dynamics: Turning the Tide on Peer Pressure" will be held from 10:45 - 11:30 am Tuesday, April 1st.
Peer pressure is a powerful force. Ever since middle school, we have been influenced by peer pressure. Sometimes that has gotten us into trouble and perhaps sometimes it has gotten us out of trouble. In this session, we will discuss how to harness peer pressure within our organizations to support our change initiatives and increase their success rate. Combined with traditional stakeholder management techniques, engaging informal leaders and their influence as peers is sure to set your effort up for success.
At the end of the session, participants will be able to:
- Ability to articulate four benefits of stakeholder analysis that will help
- sell it to their executives.
- Skills to design a template for collecting key stakeholder information.
- Knowledge of the right questions to ask to elicit stakeholder needs and expectations around a change.
- Ability to map stakeholder influence and support on a four quadrant stakeholder grid.
To learn more about the conference and how to register onsite, visit the event website today.